# 137068 - 1 bedroom for rent - 2353 Parc-Garneau, South-West Montreal - $827
South-West Montreal - $827 / month
1 bedroom for rent
Available from March 1st
Amazing 3 ½ in the Southwest borrow, in front of a park.
• Hardwood floors
• 1 bedroom / double living room
• Updated kitchen
• 2 skylights
• All appliances are included: dishwasher, washer, dryer, oven, refrigerator
• Wall-mounted air-conditioner
• Private entrance
• 7 minutes walk from Monk metro station
• 15 minutes drive from downtown and Nun’s Island
• Walking distance from services (grocery stores, baker’s shop, butcher’s shop, drugstore, restaurants, bars, cafés, SAQ, dry-cleaner, public library)
• Ideal location for biking, walking and other outdoor activities in Angrignon Park or on the Lachine canal
Credit check and references required.
Call Camille at 514-756-0656
Contact the owner
Send an e-mail »
Give a call :
Important Safety Warning! / Tips to avoid fraud and scams
DuProprio cannot guarantee the validity of ads posted on this website. Make sure you visit the property and meet the lessor in-person before making a payment. Conversely, as a lessor, never accept an electronic payment from someone you have never met. Never disclose your personal or banking information to anyone on the Internet.